20 Facts About You
- I can confidently play 7 instruments; and I started piano lessons when I was in grade 3.
- I have been an animal lover since I was little. I was pretty bad for bringing snails and toads home as pets (they were my favourite).
- I never took swimming lessons as a child. My dad taught me and I am a very strong swimmer to this day. I have completed a 2km swim in Georgian Bay as well!
- I was part of the Mountain Biking & Nordic Skiing team in highschool. I made it to OFSSSA for Mountain Biking – but due to the car accident I was in (refractured my collarbone & concussion) I was not able to compete.
- I taught myself how to crochet when I was 13 from a stitch encyclopaedia that my Oma has given to my mom. The first blanket I ever made was for one of my mom’s friends babies!
- My favorite number is 88.
- I bought my first car (brand new) when I was 21.
- Ryan and I bought our home when I was 22.
- I have received quite a few nicknames over the years: Cheeny, Ferino, Iceburg, Pumpkin Butt.. haha oh the memories.. and list go on and on…
- I have had 3 surgeries.
- I only have 2 wisdom teeth (the other 2 never grew in!)
- My favorite colours are: Blue, Purple, Red & Green
- I have been driving atvs since I was about 9-10 years old.
- My current email address I have had since I was in grade 10. (Skibunny_88@Hotmail.com)
- I saved someones life paint balling in Wasaga Beach and I received an award from the OPP & St. Johns Ambulance for it !
- I am able to type faster than I can write on paper.
- I have an addiction to Pinterest (seriously love it!)
- If it were possible, I would have about 10 dogs.
- I rarely wear makeup.
- I have been on an airplane. (In 1997 I went to Alberta)
And here is an
- I catch myself multiple times a day realizing how much my personality is like my dads; and I love it. He is one of my biggest role models that has shown me you can do anything you put your mind to.
~ Stephanie xo